Strawberry Cream Facial Scrub & Mask
This is for all skin types
Looking for something to enhance your radiance? You can have it all with this mask as it exfoliates to brighten the skin and rejuvenate skin to enhance the skin’s luminosity.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and assist skin with fighting oil build up while also nourishing and revitalizing the skin. The acidic properties in strawberries make it very effective in removing excess sebum in the skin. Utilizing strawberries in organic skin care also assists as a mild lightener for acne scars.
- 3 medium sized organic strawberries
- 2 tbsp steal cut oats
- 1 tsp organic local honey
- 3 tsp organic whole milk
- Use a blender to grind oats into a semi-fine powder.
- Mash the strawberries into a bowl.
- Add the honey into the bowl.
- Pour the milk and mix all ingredients to make a paste.
- Make sure your hair is pulled back so that it does not mix with the product.
- Ensure your face and hands are cleansed properly and gently toweled so that the face still has a slight damp feel.
- Take 1/4 of the paste and distribute it equally in both hands.
- Starting from the chin, gently massage the paste into the skin in small circles.
- Go slow and be sure to the skin gently, feel free to go over areas more than once.
- The right hand should circle clockwise, while the left hand circles counter clockwise.
- Work in an upward motion and completely avoid the eye area, as the eye area is very sensitive and should not be rubbed. (Use specialty eye masks for the eye area).
- Continue massaging into the temple areas and then end when the hair line of the forehead has been covered.
- Allow the mask to sit on the skin for at least 10 minutes.
- For an added benefit, apply a slice of cool cumber over closed eyes and rest lying down.
- After at least 15 minutes, gently wash the skin with warm water. Let the skin breath for 30 seconds and then splash the face with cool water to close the pores. Afterwards, gently dry the face by patting with a clean towel.
- Properly moisturizer the skin to complete the process.
If you want more recipes click here!
Tell us what you think, we’ll post only the best ones based on your comments!