If you are looking to self pamper yourself with an amazing experience, look no further than to create your own Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb. This DIY Bath Bomb will not only smooth your skin, but it will relax you and help your overall wellness.
Bath Bombs are great treats as they help with all sorts of conditions. Mixing Epsom Salt with Lavender will enhance the benefits to to relax, sooth and pamper yourself.
- Relieves pain and muscle cramps
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps muscles and nerves function properly
- Soothes sprains and bruises
- Helps prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots
- Makes insulin more effective
- Relieves constipation
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Helps absorb nutrients
- Eases migraine headaches
- Treats congestions
My favorite brand of Epsom Salt is sold in bulk at amazon.com
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits:
- Relaxes and Calms the Overall Body, relieves stress and anxiety
- Alternative treatment for insomnia or sleep aid
- Regulates heart-rate variability
- Inhibits the bacteria, helping with minor cuts and acne
- Pain relief formuscles and joints
- Stimulating effect on urine production
- Improves respiratory issues
- Stimulates hair growth
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestion
Mixing these two essential ingredients together help improve your overall wellness and produce silky smooth skin and hair. It’s an excellent reward for personal relaxation or a necessary need for an extreme day of exhaustion. Either way, it’s a gift to yourself and should be an honored tradition.
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb Ingredients:
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1 cup Epsom Salt
- 2 teaspoons Lavender Essential Oil (usually around 30-40 drops)
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 4 ounces corn starch
- 2 tablespoons of cold pressed carrier oil (Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Olive Oil or Grape Oil)
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb Tools:
- Large non-metal bowl
- Small non-metal bowl
- Gloves if you have super sensitive skin
- Spray Bottle (non BPA)
- Bath Molds to shape your ball (or just use your hands)
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb Directions:
- Combine all dry ingredients into the large non-metal bowl and mix together well (baking soda, salt, citric acid, and cornstarch).
- In a small non-metal bowl, combine the oil, witch hazel and vanilla extract and stir well. Add the essential Lavender oils one drop at a time.
- Add all the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients large bowl in small drops at a time. Mix well with hands (wear gloves if you have sensitive skin).
- Mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling. If you do not have this consistency, use a spray bottle to incorporate more water into the mixture.
- Quickly push mixture into molds, greased muffin tins or any other greased container. Press in firmly and leave at least 24 hours (48 is better) or until hardened. It will expand some and this is normal. You can push it down into the mold several times while it is drying to keep it from expanding to much. Using the metal molds will create a stronger and more effective final bath bomb.
- Once the mold is dry, remove and store in air tight container or bag. The bath bomb will be fresh for up to 14 days.
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb Application:
- Fill your bath with warm water
- Once you are ready drop the Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb into the bath water
- Allow the fizziness to bubble up
- Get in and relax for at least 20 minutes before proceeding with any soaps or shampoos.
- Remember this is an honored gift and to allow yourself to enjoy and reap every minute of it. Think of how the ancient Egyptians, Romans, Turks, and Greeks utilized baths as sacred rituals that only the elite could perform. And yes you are worth it.
- After the bath, rinse your tub as the oils may leave residue.
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb
For more Beauty Spa Rituals recipes click here!
Tell us what you think of the recipes and we’ll post only the best recipes based on your feedback.
Luxurious Lavender Bath Bomb